“I’m a manager and I love it!”
You create strategies. You plan. You communicate and find the most efficient solutions. You deliver results. You develop people. You develop leaders.
This is only one side of leadership. The one we love to talk about.
The other part, not that popular, is how you get there in the corporate environment. You have long meetings, have daily reports, explain, argument, put out fires without having any firefighting expertise. But still, you love it!.
There is no magical recipe of leadership. There are only experiences you live and from which you learn.
We offer you an EXPERIENCE that will give you TIME to seek for your own recipe through a CUSTOM MADE program since the first session.
We start through a get to know each other and assessment of the needs and then continue through 5 sessions that will reveal a patch of team development stages and how to overcome your daily challenges.
We can explore:
- How to enhance collaboration between your team members
- How to generate an environment of ownership and autonomy
- How to create good connections with your stakeholders and support your team members identify theirs
- How to choose priorities in a healthy way of reaching objectives and how to help your team remain engaged to those objectives
- Ways of facilitated different work contexts
- How to build to support your team members’ development
- Preferred ways of doing leadership and the impact of your methods
- How to lead with kindness and have results
We explore these topics based on your priorities and every meeting will be shaped on your needs.
- Access ideas that you can implement immediately in your team
- Explore best practices from other leaders with similar challenges
- Discover different perspectives, look at development through 3 lens: you as a manager, individual development and team development.
“I’m a manager and a I love it!”
How often do you say this and how often would you like to say it?
Where: Bucharest | To be communicated
When: Dates To be communicated
The program can be rolled out internally on request, just give us a sign!
Write to us if you want more details!